East Training Camps
- All camps held at Legacy East Volleyball Center (6405 19 Mile. Rd. Sterling Heights)
- Grades are for grade in the Fall of 2022
- Camps are OPEN to any player from any club
- Please use the link to register and pay for the camp
- There will be NO REFUNDS issued
- Players should wear gym shoes/athletic clothing and bring a water bottle.
SPRING YOUTH PROGRAMS
VOLLEY TOTS (Grades K-2): These weekly classes will introduce attendees to the basics of volleyball. These classes are designed for youth girls and boys in Kindergarten - 2nd grade. No experience necessary! Visit our youth programs page for more information
MINI BALL (Grades 3-5): These weekly classes are open to boys and girls grades 3-5. During these sessions players will work to master the fundamentals of the game through individual skill work and game-like scenarios. No experience necessary! Visit our youth programs page for more information
JUNIOR BALL (Grades 6-8): These weekly training sessions are open to boys and girls grades 6-8. During these sessions players will work to master the fundamentals of the game through individual skill work and game-like scenarios.
2023 SUMMER CAMPS
- Address: 6405 19 Mile Rd. Sterling Heights, MI
- Grades are for the grade your athlete will be entering in Fall of 2023!
- No refunds/credits will be given
- Bring water bottle and wear appropriate shoes/clothing. We recommend kneepads!
- Please pick up and drop off on time!
All of these camps will be held at:
6405 19 Mile Rd. Sterling Heights, MI
Camp Director - Bryan Lindstrom
Staff - Legacy Coaches, Alumni and/or College Players
ALL SKILLS CAMPS
SUMMER JUNIOR LEAGUE
Junior League is a 1.5-hour program each week for 4 weeks. We are offering 2 sessions this summer. Athletes are placed on teams based on age and skill level. The first 45 minutes focuses on skill training and the last 45 minutes is team play. A great opportunity for learn and play this summer!
Location: Legacy Volleyball Club - 6405 19 Mile Rd. Sterling Heights
6:00-7:30pm - 5th-7th Grade
7:45-9:15pm - 8th-10th Grade
JUNE SESSION: June 4, 11, 18 & 25
JULY SESSION: July 9, 16, 23 & 30
JUNE SESSION: June 5, 12, 19 & 26
JULY SESSION: July 10, 17, 24 & 31
Grades (in the Fall of 2023): 5th-10th
Cost: $160 PER session (includes Summer Junior League T-Shirt)